搜索此博客

2013年4月30日星期二

hello =]

orientation week in this week.
opps,why i write in english form...XDD

hmmm,
i want to pratice more and more english.
because my course later will all out the english word that i don't know.

ya,let's turn back the topic .
my orientation week.
it is very nice,but boring.
i known 3 friend in this 2 days.

this friend is soooo kund and lovely.
actually i don't know college also have this type of friend.
i meant it is like my jimui.
aha.

1 guy and 2 girls.
3 also stay another place geh.
i meant no cheras,no K.L
1 is form langkawi,
1 form penang,
1 form seremban.

hee:)
2 day meet 3 friends.is not back geh.
hear the seminar of the subject.
i am soo scare about  my future life...
how i will success in my future.
A level is a tough subject.
i really no any idea to do my best.
that i only know,what thing i can do i will also do it,
and never give it up.

i just try my best.
anything else i don't know.
but i am very happy because that today met fishy today.
long time din't see her face:P
and din't chat .

ha,today full my hoping and chat more about 1 hour.
only her and my jimui can do this thing.
i mean chating so long time=]

AND THEN
i join 1 society in my college :P
it is music society.
i like it very much.
i attend it because i love MUSIC.

i want throw my stress.
i promise that i will not like last time.
i just want to know more about music.
and then in my future can do what i do.
hee,happy :P

hmmm,
after that,i love my new friend too :)
hope that will forever friendly with them..

college life,
anything also change to new one.
hmmm,
i just can say,anything i will make it perfect.

at this time,
1 people train the bus,lrt,putra.
i feel it boring and scare --
because i scare i sleep in the putra because tired.
and then meet up the theif TT

hope this thing will not come to me.
PLEASE

没有评论:

发表评论